We-Connect: How It Works
The We-Connect service is designed for people who want the reassurance of having their personal alarm service installed, set up and tested by one of our professional Telecare Consultants.
If you order We-Connect online, here’s what will happen…
- Your payment will be processed and then you will be asked to provide some important details such as the user's medical details.
- When all the details are with the PPP Taking Care team, we will call you within one working day to arrange a suitable time for the installation. There are morning or afternoon appointments and the alarm can normally be installed within five working days.
- Our Telecare Consultant will bring everything with them and install your personal alarm. They will answer any questions you have and make sure you are happy with the system.
- They’ll install the alarm, show you how to use it and do a range test around your house and garden, testing the connections to the Emergency Resolution Centre.
- If you have ordered a key safe, they will also fit this for you.
- That’s it – the alarm will be ready to use, with help available at the touch of a button 24 hours a day! A 14 day cooling off period applies for all payments received and a full refund will be given.
Prefer to talk to someone? You can order We-Connect and additional devices by calling 0800 085 7371.
* Working days are Monday to Friday