Why Choose PPP Taking Care?
100% customer satisfaction rate *
We want our customers to remain independent and live happy, healthy lives in the homes they love. We are proud of our customer satisfaction rate and 87% of customers say our personal alarm service has helped them remain independent. *
96% of customers say they would not be without their personal alarm service *
Our personal alarm service provides peace of mind for you and your family. With 98.5% of alarm calls answered within 60 seconds, you can be confident you will receive the support you deserve.
Excellent value for money
We have a high customer satisfaction rate and this is reflected in the feedback we receive:
"In my view, your service is very efficient and professional in every respect and represents excellent value for money."
Mr Attle, October 2017
"The alarm seems good value compared to others on the market. The staff we dealt with were delightful. We have always reached an operator when testing the alarm."
Mr Nurse, November 2017
Quality you'll love, from a team you can trust
We want you to feel empowered to enjoy life, independently, in your own home, for longer. At PPP Taking Care, we’ve been working tirelessly for over 30 years to help our customers do just that. With 24/7 support and services available at the touch of a button, we’re here to ensure that your home remains your haven.
- We’re trusted. We’re part of AXA PPP healthcare, a trusted provider of healthcare services for over 75 years.
- We’re reputable. PPP Taking Care has been helping over 70,000 people to live independently for more than 30 years and over 1,000 new customers join us each month.
- We’re innovative. We’re constantly researching the market to make sure we capture emerging technology to offer you imaginative solutions as you need them.
- We’re responsive, guaranteed. Each year we undergo a stringent audit by the Telecare Services Association’s (TSA) code of practice. So you can be sure our services are fully accredited and will give you first class support.
* Customer feedback, October 2017