Bank Staff (Chichester Careline)
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
Chichester Careline is part of PPP Taking Care (an AXA Company) and is in Florence Road, Chichester and provides around the clock support to vulnerable clients. Through our personal alarm service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information, and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are a rapidly expanding Company and are looking to recruit Bank Staff for Careline to join our Central Control team. The Central Control team receives and evaluates inbound calls from our customer’s alarm systems, assesses and manages an appropriate response, and ensures that the customer is dealt with efficiently, effectively, and in accordance with company procedures. The team handles emergency response calls in a 24/7, 365 days a year service. Careline’s Central Control supports a diverse and largely vulnerable customer base.
These roles would be suited to people who have had previous experience of working within a call handling, customer facing environment, and have the ability to handle problems and difficult situations whilst remaining calm and effective. You will need to assess, control, and arrange a swift and appropriate response to emergency situations by calling the fire, police or ambulance service. You will need patience and understanding when dealing with our customers, with a “can do” attitude. You will be asked to work various shifts which includes weekends and nights
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent. Desirable would be English and Maths.
- Proven working with Microsoft Office suite or various computer systems.
- Experience of supporting or advising vulnerable groups.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate information quickly.
- Good telephone manner.
- Holidays – you will receive 26 days’ paid holiday (pro rata) each year.
- Pension – You will be automatically enrolled into our defined contribution pension scheme aimed at helping you to plan and save for the future, whatever your age.
- Life Assurance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- My Discounts – giving you access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, and cycle to work schemes.
The role will be subject to a basic DBS check.
Location: The position will be based at our Chichester Careline offices in Florence Road, Chichester.
Salary: £9.11 per hour plus location allowance of £1.39 per hour plus weekend night enhancements when worked.