Telecare Consultant: North Pennines (Fixed-term)
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit a fixed-term (up to 6 months) Telecare Consultant to cover the North Pennines area to help us achieve our ambition for growth. The role will be to work Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (22.5 hours per week) plus Saturdays on a 1 in 4 rota.
The Telecare Consultant is a role where you will support the Company’s ambition for growth by demonstrating and installing PPP Taking Care personal alarms, fall detectors, key safes, and other products, safely and securely.
This role would suit someone with an empathetic nature, who is able to work unsupervised and has a passion for delivering high quality customer service. Previous sales and/or installation experience would be desirable, as would good IT skills.
As a Telecare Consultant you will:
- Visit our customers on pre-arranged appointments to diagnose faults and to provide customer support on site post installation, plus undertake preventative maintenance calls.
- Triage faulty units providing onsite root cause analysis and, where possible, fix the problem through technical knowledge.
- Convert enquiries to sales to meet sales targets and support the vision of PPP Taking Care.
- Contribute to the development of additional marketing opportunities.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all PPP Taking Care products, services, procedures and technical data.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Ability to use electrical tools as and when required.
- Good knowledge of the North Pennines area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- One to one demonstration skills.
This position will be field based and as there will be travel involved with the role, you will need your own transport and hold a clean, valid driving licence.
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
Salary: £13,733.40 p.a. (£22,889 pro rata) plus car allowance of £270 per month (£450 pro rata). There will be a payment of £88.43 for each Saturday worked.