Office Administrator / Receptionist
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are a rapidly expanding company and are looking to recruit an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our friendly team. You will act as the first point of contact for visitors to our Head Office in Exeter, and will organise the post process throughout the building, including collection as well as delivery. You will provide general office and administrative support to the Customer Services department, and maintain accurate and up-to-date information for the department.
This role would be suited to someone who has had previous experience of receptionist duties, as well as office administration. You will need to be able to demonstrate these skills at interview.
In addition to the above, as the Office Administrator/Receptionist you will:
- Be the first point of contact for visitors, as well as taking mainline reception calls and messages.
- Liaise with the building concierge to manage visitors and access passes to the building.
- Distribute incoming post throughout the building every weekday morning.
- Maintain confidentiality, security of information and premises (Data Protection Act 2018).
- Manage stationery and office supplies for all the departments.
- Good standard of education with basic numeracy and literary.
- Good computer skills and proven working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good telephone manner with clear articulation.
- Previous administration and reception experience.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess attention to detail skills.
The position will be based at our Head Office in Aperture at Pynes Hill, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 5SP.
The hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The role will be subject to a basic DBS Check.
Salary: £14,560 p.a.