Helpline Advisor and Case Manager
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit a Helpline Advisor and Case Manager to join our team and help us achieve our ambition for growth.
Due to the nature of the work, you must be compassionate, be able to act sensitively, have a calm approach at all times and a proactive "can do" attitude to achieve the best outcome for our customers. This role would be suited to someone with excellent customer service skills, and who has knowledge of the UK’s health and social care systems.
You will have worked in a Commercial/Private sector environment, with experience of sales/lead generation.
As the Helpline Advisor and Case Manager you will:
- Provide information and advice to customers regarding all matters relating to people in later life, in order to support all their care needs.
- Be an "Expert Friend", by providing clear guidance and support to the customer; to impart knowledge enabling the customer to make informed choices.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell products and services that would support the caller and/or the needs of the "cared for" person.
- Provide case management support to customers who purchase our upgrade service.
- Be part of and provide cover in the Customer Sales Advisor/Telesales team responsible for the sale of services to older people.
- Proactively seek opportunities for efficiency and optimisation across the department.
What we need from you:
- Background in Health and Social Care
- In depth knowledge of the UK’s health and social care systems
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Excellent IT administration skills.
- A working knowledge of safeguarding for children and vulnerable adults.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: The position is based at our head office in Pynes Hill, Exeter. The role will be subject to a Standard DBS Check.
Salary: £24,480 per annum. 35 hours per week covering a shift pattern 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday.