Field Scheduling Team Leader
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 51,000 people. Through our personal alarm service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking for a Field Scheduling Team Leader to join our friendly team and help us achieve our ambition for growth.
This is a new role and is key to our service delivery. Managing the scheduling team, you will be responsible for the final stage triage of faults prior to the appointment booking and will be responsible for recommending and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to deliver a cost effective and TSA compliant function.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a challenge and keen to make this new role their own. You will ideally have a proven history of the delivery of KPIs, supervisory experience and knowledge of the telecare industry.
As the Field Scheduling Team Leader, you will:
- Manage the scheduling team.
- Ensure the efficiency of all scheduling appointments.
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved in line TSA standards.
- Train and develop the team to enable the thorough triage of calls.
- Supervisory experience.
- Telecare product knowledge.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Effective communicator.
- Experience of working with customers via the phone.
- Ability to set and achieve targets.
- Ability to act decisively and promptly.
- Technically and diagnostically minded.
- 26 days’ paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- The opportunity to purchase an additional week’s holiday.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Contributory pension plan.
- My Discounts – access to online cash back, retail discounts and cycle to work schemes.
- Life Assurance.
The role will be subject to a basic DBS check.
Location: The position will be based at our offices in Ashburton, Devon.
Salary: £24,500 p.a. The role is full time, 35 hours per week.