Field Scheduler: Part-time
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking for a Field Scheduler to join our friendly team and help us achieve our ambition for growth.
This role is essential to ensuring that we deliver excellent levels of service to our customers. The key purpose of the role is to manage the diaries of our field team, scheduling appointments for new business, customer support visits, key safe installations and routine alarm upgrades. All appointments should be arranged at suitable times and travelling distances for the field team. Answering inbound calls, you will be responsible for the final stage triage of faults prior to the appointment booking and in line with TSA requirements.
This role would suit someone who has experience of dealing with customers over the telephone and is used to working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a patient and a caring attitude towards our customers. The role requires a high level of organisation and good geographical knowledge for journey planning purposes.
As a Field Scheduler you will:
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls to customers.
- Triage calls prior to making appointments.
- Ensure all appointments are organised efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved in line TSA standards.
- Liaise with the customer service team.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of working with customers via the phone.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Technically and diagnostically minded.
- Ability to work to targets and deliver at pace.
- 26 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time).
- The opportunity to purchase an additional week’s holiday.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Contributory pension plan.
- My Discounts – access to online cash back, retail discounts and cycle to work schemes.
- Life Assurance.
- £10,771 p.a. (£17,952 p.a. pro rata)
- 21 hours per week.
- 7 hours per day – Monday, Thursday and Friday.
The role will be subject to a basic DBS check. The position will be based at our offices in Ashburton, Devon.