Customer Service Advisor - Maternity Cover
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
Note: the position will commence in early September - although applications are invited now.
When you join our friendly Customer Service Team, you will be a point of contact for personal alarm customer queries, complaints, accounts, repairs and contact changes. On a day-to-day basis, the successful candidate will be ensuring prompt and accurate preparation of all documents and information in connection with new contracts, no longer required alarms, re-installations, office orders and customer account queries.
This role would be suited to someone who has had previous experience of working within a Customer Service environment, and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need to be patient, and be empathetic towards our customers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Answer all Customer Service calls in line with agreed KPIs.
- Carry out all key tasks and responsibilities in line with TSA Code of Practice and ISO9001.
- Carry out detailed triage on all alarm and pendant faults raised.
- Maintain accurate and current information for the Response Centre.
- Take customer payments via telephone/secure online payment system and also process Credit/Debit Card payments.
- Maintain confidentiality, security of information, premises and data protection.
- Process customers’ repairs, replacements, credits, invoices and payments.
- Communicate with outside agencies where required.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent. English and Maths desirable.
- Proven working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess attention to detail skills.
- Have the ability to multitask.
The role will be subject to a basic DBS check.
Location: The position will initially be based at our offices in Linhay House, Linhay Business Park, Ashburton TQ13 7UP and the maternity cover post is full time: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. (35 hours)
Salary: £16,714 p.a.