Customer Sales Advisor
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
We are looking for a passionate, caring and motivated candidate to join our friendly sales team to help us continue our ambition for growth, and to help people live happy, independent lives with our life saving service.
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 customers through our personal alarm service, giving people confidence to live well and remain in the home they love.
The role includes converting incoming/outgoing warm sales leads through all channels. No hard selling is involved, it is very much about matching to the needs of the customer and identifying opportunities for other products and/or services. This role would be suited to someone who has excellent communication and relationship building skills, that is motivated, and has a passion for sales with great levels of customer service. You will need strong attention to detail and the ability to show empathy towards our customers with an open, friendly attitude.
Location: Exeter, Pynes Hill (free parking)
Salary: £17,952 p.a plus potential monthly bonus
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm (35 hours per week) on a rota basis
Customer Sales Advisor duties:
- Taking inbound enquiries to convert sales.
- Making outbound calls via warm leads and follow up on previous enquiries.
- Achieving individual and team KPI’s including conversion targets and quality standards.
- Achieve and maintain an excellent call standard.
- Placing orders and booking appointments using a CRM system.
- Offline admin tasks including emails.
To be successful, you must have a good standard of education to GSCE level, or equivalent, proven experience of telesales and customer service with the ability to work towards targets and strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Monthly bonus of up to £200 extra per month (KPI driven).
- Free parking with private car park at both our Devon offices.
- 26 days’ paid annual leave with the opportunity to buy an extra week’s holiday.
- Health Cash Back Plan.
- My Hub –a scheme with access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retail discounts and cycle to work schemes.
- Life Assurance of 4 times’ salary.
- Contributory Pension Plan.
The position is based at our newly refurbished Head Office at Pynes Hill in Exeter with a bus route on our doorstep.
The role will be subject to a standard DBS check.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com