Customer Sales Advisor
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 51,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit Customer Sales Advisors to join our team and help us achieve our ambition for growth. This is a new role where you will effectively process and convert incoming/outgoing sales leads through all channels and take payments as required. You will create efficient appointments for our field based staff.
There is no hard selling or cold calling involved in the role.
This role would be suited to someone who is a "people person", has an open and friendly attitude and can demonstrate empathy towards customers.
As Customer Sales Advisor you will:
- Achieve and close sales and conversion targets.
- Build rapport and use opportunities and increase peripheral sales.
- Have experience of making inbound and outbound calls.
- Efficiently manage diaries of the field staff.
- Follow up prospective clients as per KPIs.
- Complete all outbound calls in line with current KPIs.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above.
- Experience of telesales and customer service.
- A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Must possess attention to detail skills.
- A confident, calm and customer focused approach.
- 26 days’ paid annual leave.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Contributory pension plan.
- My Discounts – Access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retail discounts and cycle to work schemes.
- Life insurance.
The role will be subject to a basic DBS check.
Location: The position will initially be based at our Head Office in Ashburton, however as we are a rapidly expanding company, we will be moving to Pynes Hill in Exeter in early 2019.
Salary: £17,952 p.a. plus plus potential of team bonus.
The roles are full time, 35 hours per week.