Customer Response Team Manager
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarm service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information, and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Response Team Manager to help lead our Customer Response Team. Hours of work are 35 hours a week on a shift rota covering 7 days a week.
The Customer Response Team Manager will have previously worked in a Contact Call Centre environment, desirable would be within the telecare industry. You will need experience of managing staff within a 24/7 delivery in a call/emergency centre environment and be prepared to handle calls in periods of peak demand. Resources will need to be managed proactively using call trend reports and sales targets for information. You will be responsible for the overall performance of your staff. In addition, given our growth ambitions, you will need proven experience of leading and managing staff through change.
Where there are key changes to procedures and processes, you will need excellent communication skills to ensure that all the Response staff area aware of any changes. You will work with other Team Managers to ensure the smooth running of the Response Centre.
As Customer Response Team Manager you will:
- Design, implement, and manage all training and coaching to ensure Response staff are developed to their full potential. Carry out regular 1-2-1’s with your staff to support them and maintain efficiency.
- Monitor individual and team performance (using both quantitative and qualitative measures) to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Manage and maintain service level agreements with optimum quality at times.
- Share “on call” rota with other Team Managers covering a 24/7 operation.
- Be proactive and self motivated. Provide support to the Site Manager.
Essential skills in addition to those noted above:
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Proven working with Microsoft Office Suite to intermediate level, and good level of computer literacy.
- Confident working knowledge of call/emergency centre systems.
- Management in a call centre environment is desirable.
- Experience of setting KPIs. Proven history of excellent customer service and focus.
- Ability to act decisively and promptly.
- Understanding of the principles of Protection of Vulnerable groups
The role will be subject to a Standard DBS check.
Location: The position will be based at our office in Pynes Hill, Exeter, but there may be times when the role will be required to work from our office in Ashburton.
Salary: £27,352 p.a. plus weekend and night shift allowances.