Bid and Sales Coordinator
This vacancy is now closed. Please view our active job vacancies for the latest opportunities at PPP Taking Care.
As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 70,000 people. Through our personal alarms service we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition – to be the single source of products, services, information and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit a Bid and Sales Coordinator to join our team and help us achieve our ambition for growth. The primary purpose of the role is to work within the Business Development Team, supporting the Company in winning new business and retaining existing business. In this capacity, the role will be to understand the customer’s requirements, engage with all parts of PPP Taking Care to design the correct solution, and manage the response process to submit a professional, compliant, and compelling proposal. You will be carrying out ongoing market opportunity exploration tasks to aid the Head of Partnerships/Department Heads in prioritising and focusing efforts.
Proven experience is required in constructing a bid which pulls together factual information gleaned from a variety of sources in a format which is both interesting, persuasive and comprehensive whilst keeping to tight deadlines.
The ability to work as a team is essential and to get accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce bid collateral. Strong organisation skills will be required with excellent time management/prioritisation skills in order to perform this role.
As Bid and Sales Coordinator you will:
- Research new business opportunities/frameworks/projects within our industry.
- Complete tender and opportunity searches.
- Collate information on a database which will need constant updating to enable tracking of all bids.
- Collate information for and complete Returns for Information, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Instructions to Tender and Requests for Quotations in a timely manner and to the quality expected.
- Effectively manage and update the database to track the status of all bids and general sales admin.
- Check proposal drafts for readability, sentence structure, formatting, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ensure that all documents adhere to company branding, layout, style guide and messaging standards, whilst ensuring the timely submission of tenders and other proposals.
- Develop and maintain a library of tender document templates and work with the operational teams to develop and maintain existing proposal library content. Liaising with subject matter experts for updates.
You will have (in addition to the requirements noted above):
- Excellent English language skills.
- Intermediate level of working with Microsoft Office skills and be proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Possess creating thinking and writing skills. A strong and persuasive writing style to be able to sell on paper.
- The ability to turn text into graphics.
- Proven ability to influence and work with all levels of seniority across the business.
Location: The position is based at our offices in Exeter in the beautiful county of Devon.
Salary: £28,000 dependent on experience.